- Atmospheric Gases
- Bulk Gases
- Central Gas Supply Systems
- Consumer Products
- Cutting & Welding Equipment
- Cutting & Welding Gases
- Design & Engineering
- Dry Ice
- Electronics Gases & Chemicals
- Fish Farming Equipment
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas School
- Gas Detectors
- Gas Installations
- HiQ Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Medical Equipment
- Medicinal Gases
- Nitrogen in Tyres
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Grade Gases
- Supply Modes
NEMO® PLUS ready-to-use cylinder is second generation of cylinders with integrated regulator from AGA. The cylinders are easily recognized by the blue protection guard and the integrated regulator.
The cylinder sizes for acetylene are 21L and 41L, and ODOROX®, MISON® Ar and MISON® 18 are 20L and 50L.
NEMO PLUS have the following features:
- Cylinder indicator – Indicate cylinder pressure even if cylinder valve is closed.
- The integrated regulator is of two stage type and therefore a very stabile outlet pressure with small pressure variations from full to empty cylinder.
- A non – return valve in the outlet prevent moisture and dirt in the integrated regulator during transportation and storage.
- The blue plastic protection guard with new ergonomic design.
- Chip marking of cylinder allows ACCURA® Gas Management
- Robust transport guard protect the integrated regulator
- No handling with high pressure, when connecting the equipment.
- Expert safety inspection at each refill
- Save time when changing cylinders
- Cost-effective thanks to integrated regulator and no need for purchase of separate cylinder regulators
- Ergonomic design of protection guard for ease of transport and use.
- Avoids external contamination because of the integrated regulator
- Fully variable gas flow for shielding gas
- Fully variable outlet pressure for acetylene and ODOROX®
- Non – return valve in outlet of integrated regulator, keeps gas contents pure
- Regulator professionally checked at each refill
- Simplicity for fast cylinder changes
- Easy to move and transport because of the protection guard
- No more regulator management